VENTANAS I at TIBURON CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
FIRE – EMS – POLICE EMERGENCIES: CALL 911
- The Gatehouse provides vehicle access control only. For emergency issues or security response: Call 911.
- The Gatehouse phone # is 239-513-0052.
- For Checkpoint Mobile download instructions and User’s Manual, see “Checkpoint Mobile User Manual” link under GENERAL INFORMATION > Tiburon Estates Homeowner’s Association.
Owner/ Resident Vehicle Transponder:
- Please see “Tiburon Estates Welcome Package” link under GENERAL INFORMATION > Tiburon Estates Homeowner’s Association.
BUILDING OR SYSTEM ISSUES:
- Call Ventanas’ Property Manager, email and phone contact information is shown on the PROPERTY MANAGEMENT page of the website.
VENTANAS FRONT GATE ACCESS FOR BUILDINGS A, B & C:
- Please see “Ventanas Tele-Entry Instruction’s for Residents” Link on the HOME page.
- Our Property Manager retains a non-copyable key for each Owner's Unit for emergency access, or notified inspection and/or maintenance.
- All unit locks were new as of the installation of the new doors in March 2021 and cannot be changed without the new lock being compatible with our master key.
- If you wish to change your front door lock, please contact:
- “A” Locksmith at 239-597-8855 (Website: alocksmithnaples.com).
- Video doorbells, like Ring Doorbells or other manufacturers, are not permitted in Ventanas. They infringe on the privacy of the residents and guests in the common areas.
- The North Collier Fire Department highly recommends AGAINST the installation of peep holes as they compromise the integrity of the door in the case of a fire.
- If you have had your unit lock changed since March 2021, please contact the Property Manager immediately. Contact information is shown on the PROPERTY MANAGEMENT page of the website.
- Any alteration to the exterior of the building must be approved in advance by the Board.
GARAGE ACCESS REMOTE KEYFOB:
- Please contact the Property Manager for a replacement Garage access remote keyfob; their email and phone contact information is shown on the PROPERTY MANAGEMENT page of the website.
- Please note that all owners are responsible for changing out the batteries on their smoke detectors annually, and replacing their smoke detector units every 10 years.
- Should the Fire Alarm/Horns go off, we ask that you immediately vacate the building via the stairs.
- The alarm system immediately notifies North Collier Fire Department and they will respond, investigate and reset the alarms. The Property Manager cannot reset alarms but will be contacted by one of the Association board members as soon as the alarm sounds.
- Ventanas’ Website is secured by an SSL certificate
- The Combined Consent Form (DOCUMENTS section) allows our owners to determine the specific information they wish to have published in the OWNER’S DIRECTORY which is located in the RESIDENT’S ONLY section of the Ventanas1 website.
- Please advise the Property Manager immediately if you have any changes to your information, including name change, alternate address change, email and/or phone changes. This information is also made available to MS Webservices for their use in conducting necessary Condo Association business.